Our College is concerned about each student's overall well-being while enrolled at MACET. As such, one of the services we provide is an on-campus health clinic that meets the normal, day-to-day health needs of our students.
The College Campus Clinic is
- Run and managed under the guidance of qualified and experienced doctors.
- Backed by a modern diagnostic centre.
- Staffed with doctors, nurses, counselors and a psychologist.
The students with special medical needs are encouraged to contact the Campus Clinic before they apply to ensure that all their needs are provided for.
- Confidential counseling services.
- First Aid of emergency disorders.
- Minor surgical procedures (stitches, dressing).
- Treatment of general disorders.
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitative treatments.
- Medical referrals for specialized services.
- Drugs/Alcohol abuse tests.