Instructions from Exam Cell
All students getting admitted in the institute are advised to note the following:
- In every semester, students have to appear for Class test, Assignment, End Semester Examination (Theory/Practical/Seminar/Project/Viva-Voce etc.) as per schedules displayed on students notice boards.
- Students should fill up exam forms properly in every semester for respective examinations as per Anna University schedules.
- At the end of every semester, regular end semester examination is held for all students, and re-exam (Arrear) is held subsequently for students failed in earlier attempts.
- Facility of rechecking of answer books is available for those students who are not satisfied with assessment of their answer books, after paying stipulated fee for the same.
- The marks obtained by students in Class Test and Assignments are displayed by Teaching Faculty in their departments.
- Final results of all classes in terms of grades are declared by Anna University Chennai. Mark Sheets are distributed to students by Anna University Chennai through the institute.
- For any queries about examinations, students may enquire the Exam Cell incharge of the Institute.